Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Catch up




I have a lot of catching up to do! We're having a great summer so far. Mallory is becoming an excellent biker! She even rides her bike when we go on walks around the neighborhood now. Michael is still refusing to walk on his own. He will if he's holding something but otherwise forget it! I've even tried bribing him with goldfish crackers, but it's not working!
The kids spent the week before July 4th with my mom and aunt. They had a great time visiting the zoo, Chuckie Cheese, and area playgrouds. I was glad to get a break for a while but after about 4 days the house was creepily quiet and lonely, and I was feeling completely useless! Brian and I spent the 4th with Scott and Wendy at the lake. It was a ton of fun despite the weather! We spent an afternoon cruising Kendallville, not too exciting, but I did kick Brian's butt at putt putt golf!
Last weekend Wendy, Scott, Jack, Bob, Sabrina, and Madison came the Fort and we went to the zoo and then cooked out at our house. We all had a great time and Mallory was ready to go home with Bob and Sabrina! Hopefully we can do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment