Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Zoo


A couple of weeks ago, I'm a little slow at posting, we spent a day a the zoo with my cousin Nikki and her boys, Cade and Quinn. We had a great riding rides and sharing in melt downs.

Mallory and Quinn loved the goats! (You should click over to the Ferguson Four blog to see more of Mallory with them) And Michael loved the Komodo Dragon statue. Cade was a great sport as Mallory shouted, "Hey Cade, hold my had" all day long!

We had lots of fun and hopefully we can get down to the Indy zoo to share more of the same!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for such a great time! I've had several friends tell me that they loved the picture of Mallory checking out the goat! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Thanks for the company!! The only thing I could think when I saw that picture was at least she kept her hands to herself!

    ReplyDelete